At Churchdown we will continue to offer the National Professional Qualification in Senior Leadership (NPQSL) for school leaders who are, or are aspiring to be, a senior leader with cross-school responsibilities.
NPQSL gives candidates all of the essential knowledge, skills and concepts that underpin successful senior leadership. Participants will cover ‘learn that’ and ‘learn how to’ statements in ten areas:
- 1 – School Culture
- 2 – Teaching
- 3 – Curriculum and Assessment
- 4 – Behaviour
- 5 – Additional and Special Educational Needs and Disabilities
- 6 – Professional Development
- 7 – Organisational Management
- 8 – Implementation
- 9 – Working in Partnership
- 10 – Governance and Accountability
What are the benefits?
The fully blended learning approach combined with performance coaching and enrichment activities make this an exciting and valuable opportunity for current and aspiring senior leaders.
The NPQSL qualification is aligned to Masters credits and can act as a springboard on to Liverpool Hope University’s MA in Leading in Education or the MBA in Educational Leadership.
Benefits for Participants
- Facilitatin and support from serving school leaders in outstanding schools
- Purpse-built virtual learning environment enabled for mobiles and tablets
- Delivery at lcal venues
- Guaranteed supprt to pass the final assessment
- Cntent contextualised for your locality and updated to reflect national developments and legislation
Benefits for Schools
- Regular prgress updates for mentors and headteachers
- Supprt succession of school leaders and build a cohesive, impact-focused school leadership team
- A prfessionally aware and informed leader who can make evidence-based decisions and approach new challenges in an effective and efficient manner
- The ability t review and evaluate practice in order to bring about change and get the best outcomes for young people and staff within the organisation
Full details for each of the NPQs, including the registration form and information on funding, can be found at www.outstandingleaders.org/npq. The team at Outstanding Leaders Partnership can be contacted through the livechat function of their website, or you can send enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
When registering please ensure you select Churchdown School Academy from the drop-down when prompted. This will help ensure your access to local delivery.