For all of our school policies please see our policies page.
Browser specific instructions to block and remove cookies:
• Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/196955
• Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en–US/kb/Cookies
• Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
• Opera: http://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/security/privacy/
• Safari: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=32467
• Safari iOS: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677
• Android: http://support.google.com/mobile/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=169022
• Blackberry: Turn off cookies in the browser
• Windows Phone: Changing privacy and other browser settings For further information please visit: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-pecr/cookies-andsimilar-technologies/
Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms.
You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.