- Our School
- Professional Development
- National Professional Qualifications (NPQs)
- Specialist NPQs
- National Professional Qualification (NPQ): Leading Behaviour and Culture
National Professional Qualification (NPQ): Leading Behaviour and Culture
NPQLBC gives participants all of the essential knowledge, skills and concepts that underpin successful leadership of culture and behaviour in a school. Participants will cover ‘learn that’ and ‘learn how to’ statements in six areas:
1 – Teaching
2 – School Culture
3 – Enabling Conditions for Good Behaviour
4 – Complex Behavioural Needs
5 – Professional Development
6 – Implementation
What are the benefits?
The fully blended learning approach combined with performance coaching and enrichment activities make this an exciting and valuable opportunity for those who have, or are aspiring to have, responsibilities for leading the development and improvement of behaviour management and culture across their school.
The NPQLBC qualification is aligned to Masters credits and can act as a springboard on to Liverpool Hope University’s MA in Leading in Education or the MBA in Educational Leadership.
Benefits for Participants
- Become adept in ensuring good behaviour and a culture of high expectations and learning are maintained across the school.
- Develop expertise across a number of specialist areas related to their role (e.g. behaviour systems)
- Purpose-built virtual learning environment enabled for mobiles and tablets
- Guaranteed support to pass the final assessment
- Content contextualised for your locality and updated to reflect national developments and legislation
- Facilitation and support from serving school leaders in outstanding schools and delivery at local venues
Benefits for Schools
- Regular prgress updates for mentors and headteachers
- Supprt succession of school leaders and build a cohesive, impact-focused school leadership team
- A prfessionally aware and informed leader who can make evidence-based decisions to implement proven behavior management processes and a culture of high expectations within your school
- The ability t review and evaluate practice in order to bring about change and get the best outcomes for young people and staff within the organisation