Wednesday 22nd September 2021
Between 5.00pm and 8.00pm
(no pre-booking required)
Mr Potter’s presentations will take place in the main hall at 5.30pm, 6.30pm and 7.30pm. Please arrive in good time as the evening is extremely popular.
There will be student-guided tours of our school and staff will be available to answer any questions. All visitors are welcome to join in with scientific experiments, literature treasure hunts and take on a number of sporting challenges!
The aim of the evening is to give all our visitors a real feel of our student centered culture where every pupil can achieve success within our high educational standards.
Our open mornings will commence on Thursday 23rd where you will see our school running as normal. The tours are already filling up, so please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to book a place onto a tour.
Keeping Our Visitors Safe
The safety of our visitors, students and staff is our number one priority, and we are working extremely closely with PHE, and the Department for Education, to ensure the COVID-19 safety requirements are met in order to keep everyone as safe as possible.
- If are able to, we advise parents and children take a lateral flow test before attending the Open Evening.
- We ask that you do not attend the Open Evening or day time tours if you have tested positive for COVID-19 or have any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Face Masks are recommended during the Open Evening as social distancing may not always be possible.
- Please observe social distancing measures where possible whilst moving around the school.
- Please sanitise your hands regularly at the stations provided.
- Please be respectful of others.
The purpose of the evening is to give all our visitors a really valuable opportunity to see our school, understand what our mission is and meet our incredible staff and students. Our aim is to provide this experience in a safe environment. We look forward to seeing you all on the 22nd.