Ensuring students attend school dressed smartly in school uniform is the foundation for high standards in other aspects of school life, including a positive work ethic and conduct in and around school.
We thank parents in advance for actively supporting our school uniform expectations. The school will continually monitor the quality of students’ uniform and encourage students to develop a sense of pride in themselves.
First impressions do count and by continually reinforcing our high standards of uniform and appearance we aim to prepare our students for the world of work.
All children on roll are eligible to be registered on our secure online payment system at www.scopay.com/churchdownschool through which you may purchase uniform items and also pay for school trips, revision guides etc.
Uniform ordered via this system will be available for collection by students from the Uniform Store during morning break the following school day.
All new Year 7 students will be issued with a link code in September.
Uniform sales will be held in the school gym on the following dates during the summer 2021 holiday:
Tuesday 10 August 12.30pm – 2.30pm
Tuesday 24 August 9.30am – 12.30pm
Wednesday 25 August 10.30am – 1.30pm
Uniform will not be available for purchase or collection at any other times over the summer holiday.
Please be aware that Covid restrictions pertaining to retail situations are still in place.
As a consequence we would ask that you please note the following guidelines:
- Prepare in advance by taking measurements of your child, referring to the Uniform Order Form
- This will ensure you have a good idea of what size you will require for each item, lessening the need to try on items, and limiting your time at the sale
- Bring the completed Uniform Order Form along with you to the sale, so you can refer to it when choosing your purchases
- Limit the number of people attending the sale to just two: ie one adult accompanying the pupil for whom the uniform is being purchased
- Please sign in on arrival and departure for track and trace purposes
- Use the hand sanitiser provided when arriving and leaving the sales, and use the one-way system
- Both adults and children to wear face coverings when attending the sales
- Please maintain social distancing at all times when attending the sales