Teacher Taster Day
“Every child deserves a champion, a teacher who will never give up on them, who understands the power of connection and insists that they become the best they can possibly be.”
Thursday 5th March 9:00am - 2:45pm
If you would like to see how a career in secondary teaching can help you to develop your full potential, please come to our Teacher Taster Day. You will need to be educated to degree level.
- Explore the qualities you need to be an excellent teacher
- Experience a normal school day at Churchdown
- Observe lessons in a range of subjects
- Discuss key aspects of teaching and learning
- Meet PGCE students and NQT teachers and find out their experiences
- Meet 3 local providers , from GITEP, the University of Gloucestershire and the University of Worcester, who will discuss the PGCE courses they offer, the funding available, and how to apply successfully
Please fill in the application form (Link) by Monday 24th February (and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org)
For further information please contact Trish Church (PGCE Lead Mentor) at email@example.com.
“The most effective teacher will always be biased, for the chief force in teaching is confidence in the students and enthusiasm.”